Little Treasure Stage 1 Infant Formula has been designed especially for infants who want the best nutrition out of a milk formula.
BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE. THIS PRODUCT IS SUITABLE FOR INFANTS FROM 0-6 MONTHS. FOR INFANTS OVER 6 MONTHS, PLEASE USE LITTLE TREASURE FOLLOW-ON FORMULA.
Demineralised Whey Powder, Vegetable Oil, Skim Milk Powder, Lactose, Whey Protein Concentrate, Galacto- oligosaccharides (GOS), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), , Arachidonic Acid (ARA), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), Nucleotides (5’-AMP, 5’-CMP, 5’-GMP, 5’-UMP, 5’-IMP), L-Carnitine, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Folic Acid , Vitamin K ,Vitamin B12 , β-carotene, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid ,Vitamin C, Biotin, Choline, Vitamin E, Taurine, Copper, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Potassium, Selenium, Manganese, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
This product contains Milk and Soy products.
Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- 1 Scoop = 4.6g.
- 2 Scoops of powder added to 60ml of previously boiled lukewarm water.
- Only use scoop provided to measure powder.
- Each bottle should be prepared individually.
- This is a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours
Store in a cool dry place under 25°C. Close lid tightly after use. Use contents within 4 weeks of opening. Manufacturing date and use by date: (DD/MM/YYYY) See bottom of can.