Whether you’re bottle-feeding from birth or transitioning your baby from breastfeeding within the first 6 months of life, our 0-6 Infant Formulas are made in Australia and specially prepared to enhance and support healthy immune system development.
Baby formula ingredients.
Our Step 1 infant formulas contain all the major nutrients your baby needs to thrive, including:
- Nucleotides. These play a vital role in a wide range of biological processes such as promoting friendly gut bacteria for digestive health, modulating immune function, influence tissue growth and repair and improve antibody response after immunisation.
- Whey protein. Easily absorbed by your baby, these proteins promote better digestion. Our infant formula optimises the whey’s protein structure, stimulating healthy growth.
- Essential vitamins & minerals. Necessary for skeletal growth, we’ve added everything your baby needs to grow happy and strong, including:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E
- Cobalamin, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, Folic acid
- Biotin, Choline, Inositol Minerals, Sodium Potassium
- Copper Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese
- Calcium, Phosphorus, Iodine and Chloride Selenium
Choose from our premium 0-6 months infant formulas:
How to prepare baby formula
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Boil the bottle, teat and cap for at least 5 minutes to sterilise.
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Only use the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting the powder. Add the powder to your sterilized bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all mild powder is completely dissolved.
- Always test infant formula temperature on your wrist before feeding. Feed immediately after preparation. Discard any unfinished formula.
Formula feeding & preparation guide
|AGE||AVERAGE WEIGHT||PRE-BOILED LUKEWARM WATER (ml)||LEVEL SCOOPS||FEED IN 24 HOURS|
|2 weeks-2 months||3.7-5.0||120||2||5-7|