Our Australian made Follow-on Formulas are perfect for bottle or cup fed babies from 6 to 12 months of age. They provide the exact nutrients they need to promote healthy development of baby’s brain, eyes and other vital organs
Baby formula ingredients
Multiple key nutrients are added to meet baby’s nutritional requirements for brain, eye and digestive development and function, including:
- DHA/ ARA & Choline. DHA/ARA is crucial for brain and nervous system development while Choline supports better brain development.
- Lutein/ Beta-carotene. These two ingredients combine to create natural ‘baby sunglasses,’ ensuring healthy eye development and protecting your baby’s tender retinas
- GOS & FOS. These nutrients can increase beneficial gut bacteria and reduce harmful bacteria – essential ingredients to help improve your baby’s immune system.
- Essential vitamins & minerals. Necessary for skeletal growth, we’ve added everything your baby needs to grow happy and strong, including:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E，K
- Folic Acid, B-Carotene, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin
- Choline, Taurine, Inositol, Lutein, Copper, Magnesium
- Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium and Manganese.
Choose from our premium 6-12 months infant formulas:
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula
- Boil the bottle, teat and cap for at least 5 minutes to sterilise
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Only use the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting the powder. Add the powder to your sterilized bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all mild powder is completely dissolved
- Always test infant formula temperature on your wrist before feeding. Feed immediately after preparation. Discard any unfinished formula.
Infant formula feeding: A guide
|AGE||PRE-BOILED LUKEWARM WATER (ml)||LEVEL SCOOPS||FEED IN 24 HOURS|
- 1 scoop = 8.5g
- 1 scoop of powder added to 60ml of boiled lukewarm water
- Only use the provided scoop provided to measure powder
- Each bottle should be prepared individually
- This is a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated
- Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Close lid tightly after use. Store in cool dry place under 25°C.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening
- See bottom of can for manufacturing date/shelf life