1 – 3 years
Our Australian made Toddler Formulas are specially formulated to supplement an active toddler’s normal diet. At this stage of their lives, growing children need extra nutrients to support more physical activities, continue their mental development, and improve their immune system and digestive functions.
Our formulas include:
- Lactose. This helps your toddler develop healthy dietary habits that improve his or her digestive system.
- Taurine. Necessary for the successful development of your baby’s brain and nervous system.
- Essential vitamins & minerals. We’ve enriched our formulas with enough vitamins and minerals to deliver the extra energy and healthy growth toddlers need, including:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, D, E, K
- Folic Acid, B-Carotene, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin
- Choline, Taurine, Inositol, Lutein, Copper, Magnesium
- Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Selenium and Manganese.
Choose from our premium toddler formulas:
Mixing baby formula
- Always wash your hands and utensils before preparing formula.
- Boil the bottle, teat and cap for at least 5 minutes to sterilise.
- Boil drinking water & allow to cool. Measure correct amount of cooled water into sterilised bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Only use the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using a clean knife blade. Avoid compacting the powder. Add the powder to your sterilized bottle.
- Close and shake the bottle until all mild powder is completely dissolved.
- Always test infant formula temperature on your wrist before feeding. Feed immediately after preparation. Discard any unfinished formula.
Formula feeding your baby/toddler: A guide
|AGE||PRE-BOILED LUKEWARM WATER (ml)||LEVEL SCOOPS||FEED IN 24 HOURS|
- 1 scoop = 8.5g
- 3 scoops of powder added to 180ml of boiled lukewarm water
- Only use the provided scoop provided to measure powder
- Each bottle should be prepared individually
- This is a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Close lid tightly after use. Store in cool dry place under 25°C.
- Use within 4 weeks of opening.
- See bottom of can for manufacturing date/shelf life.